We Are OnSite Vision Plans
OnSite Vision Plans specializes in innovative optometric services and eye care for congregate living facilities such as correctional facilities, group homes and institutions. OnSite also provides services for college campuses and the workplace. Services are provided on-site in a space supplied by the client.
OnSite Vision Plans Services provides the following quality eye care:
- Routine and Comprehensive Refractive Eye Exams for visual health and acuity
- Appropriate and Accurate Eyeglasses
- Glaucoma, Cataract and Visual Screening to regularly monitor and evaluate
- Ophthalmologist/Provider Referral to help individuals receive the additional care they may need
With a network of skilled and reputable optometrists across the country, OnSite Vision Plans provides the personnel and equipment needed to bring high quality eye service and care to our clients. The optometrists on our team are carefully selected to ensure that they will fulfill the unique needs of our clients. All OnSite Vision Plans optometrists are certified to deliver quality eye care to all patients within a client’s respective institutional setting.
Optometrists at OnSite Vision Plans have experience working within a large and diverse clientele that include but are not limited to:
- State Department of Corrections
- Federal Prisons
- Juvenile Detention Centers
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- State and Federal Government Facilities
- Schools and Colleges
- Employee Workplaces